Thursday 12 November 2015

Ashe Barker and "Her Noble Lords"

Welcome to my blog, Ashe!
Hi Kelly. and thank you so much for inviting me over to share a bit from my latest release. Her Noble Lords is an erotic ménage story set in medieval England. It was a lot of fun to write, mainly because I was able to weave in so many of my favourite fantasies – abduction, not one but TWO hot knights with distinctly twitchy palms, a sassy damsel in distress, and of course a lot of spanking.

You can grab a copy from : 


Here’s the back cover stuff:
After eighteen-year-old Linnet Routh is kidnapped from her home in Wellesworth castle by Ralf, the powerful, handsome Earl of Egremont, and his identical twin brother Piers, it quickly becomes clear to her that the seasoned warriors have mistaken her for someone else. Convinced that she is Lady Eleanor, a noblewoman who was promised in marriage to Ralf yet has refused to wed him, the brothers bring Linnet to a church with plans to compel her to speak her vows.

Linnet attempts to steal a horse from Piers and make her escape, but when she is caught her efforts end up earning her a thorough, humiliating bare-bottom spanking. Though terribly embarrassed by the manner of her chastisement, she cannot help becoming helplessly—and shamefully—aroused by the punishment.

When the brothers recognize the truth of Linnet’s claims at last, she expects to be cast aside as a mere commoner. To her surprise, however, they instead offer to make her their shared bride, and despite her misgivings about the idea Linnet agrees to the union. As they each take their turn to claim her, the pleasure of their dominant lovemaking leaves her yearning to be taken long and hard by both of them at once, and soon a passionate romance has grown between Linnet and her noble lords. But when tragedy strikes will it bring a permanent end to their newfound happiness?

Publisher’s Note: Her Noble Lords is an erotic romance novel that includes spankings, sexual scenes including threesomes, anal play, elements of BDSM, and more. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book.

And of course , a steaming hot excerpt to whet the appetite…

“Eleanor, I appreciate your reluctance and despite my insistence so far I swear I have no desire to harm you or to alarm you. I have no notion of how these matters might have been conducted in your previous marriage but here, now, let us try this my way.”
I can only stare at him.
“Your gown is lovely, sweetheart, but we have no current need of it. Turn around and allow me to help you out of it.” His tone is low, seductive, his dark eyes warm with passion. A lock of overlong blond hair falls across his forehead and I long to reach out, to brush it aside. I wish, oh, how I do most fervently wish things were otherwise between us.
Slowly, almost disbelieving that this could be happening, I turn to present my back.
His fingers are swift and efficient as they loosen the fastenings of my borrowed gown. It gaps away to expose the tops of my breasts, now covered only by the sheer chemise. I gasp as warm lips trace a light, teasing trail across my naked shoulders.
“You are so beautiful, my sweet. Truly lovely.” Ralf murmurs his endearments as he moves closer, lifting my hair in order to nuzzle the nape of my neck. I shiver, though not from cold. This assault on my senses is shattering what shreds of reason remain to me. I tilt my head to the side to offer him greater access.
“Yes, my sweet. That is it. So soft, like finest satin…” He drops hot, open-mouthed kisses down the exposed portion of my spine, edging the fabric of my gown lower as he goes. “Your skin is like porcelain, so smooth, so pale…”
His hands are on my shoulders now, easing the gown down toward my elbows. The front slides further forward, aided by questing fingers which nudge the chemise aside too. He cups my exposed breast, his palm warm against my sensitive skin.
“God’s bones, Eleanor, you are exquisite.”
I tilt my head back, open my eyes to regard the underside of the rough roof as Ralf teases my nipple to a hard, needy point. I am beyond words, unable to articulate what I am thinking, feeling, wanting. Needing. His lips are tracing a path up my neck now and across my jaw to finally brush my mouth.
“Open for me, lovely Eleanor.”
“Sir—” Just uttering the word is sufficient opportunity for him. His lips cover mine, his tongue sliding between them to seek out my inner space.
His caress shifts to my other breast and soon the nipple there is swollen and hard, too, a smooth, round pebble straining to be touched. Ralf does touch: he tugs and he rolls and he squeezes and I cry out in astonished delight.
He breaks the kiss to murmur more sweet words to me. “Yes, my pretty little one. Let me know what pleases you. I want this to be good for you too…”
“Sir, I…”
“Eleanor…” he growls.
And the spell is broken. I am not she. I am but simple Linnet Routh, lady’s maid to a countess, formerly scullery maid to this man who now seeks to utterly scramble my senses.
“No! No, my lord, I cannot. We cannot.” I wriggle from his embrace and lurch across the room.
“Eleanor, what are you—?”
“I have told you and told you, I am Linnet. Linnet, not Eleanor. Why won’t you believe me?”
“Damn it, woman, must you continue with this madness?”
“It is you who are deranged. I have explained but you refuse to listen. This marriage is a charade, a travesty. I must leave—”
“You are going nowhere, my lady.” He advances toward me, his expression cold now and angry.

More about me:

I’ve been an avid reader of fiction for many years, erotic and other genres. I still love reading, the hotter the better. But now I have a good excuse for my guilty pleasure – research.
I tend to draw on my own experience to lend colour, detail and realism to my plots and characters. An incident here, a chance remark there, a bizarre event or quirky character, any of these can spark a story idea.
When not writing – which is not very often these days - my time is divided between my role as resident taxi driver for my teenage daughter, and caring for a menagerie of dogs, tortoises.  And a very grumpy cockatiel.
I have twenty eight (at the last count) titles on general release with publishers on both sides of the Atlantic, and I have several more in the pipeline. All my books feature BDSM. I write explicit stories, always hot, but they offer far more than just sizzling sex. I like to read about complex characters, and compelling plots, so that’s what I write too. Strong, demanding Doms are a given, often paired with new submissives who have a lot to learn.
I have a pile of story ideas still to work through, and keep thinking of new ones at the most unlikely moments, so you can expect to see a lot more from me.
I love to hear from readers. You can find me on my blog, and on the Totally Bound site. I’m on Facebook, and twitter and now on Tsu as well. I’m on Pinterest too, and Goodreads

Thank you for having me. Happy Reading



No comments:

Post a Comment