Thursday 10 September 2015

Devlin O'Neill's Little Red Riding Drawers

Recently, I had the privilege of listening to the audio-book version of Devlin O'Neill's Little Red Riding Drawers and I must say, I loved it! The story was great, the narration fantastic ... I really enjoyed it! I'm not an audio-book person, I couldn't even work Audible (a cleverer person than me helped me out there). Before this, I last listened to an audio-book about 15 years ago, back in the days when books were on tape. I nearly fell asleep. Not so with this book, there was far too much going on for sleep to happen!

I completely suck at writing reviews so I'm not even going to try. It really is best if you check this book out for yourself - you won't be disappointed :)


Little Red Riding Drawers can be purchased on Amazon here or through Audible here or if, like me, you'd rather do the reading yourself, you can buy it for kindle here.

Devlin O'Neill can be found here

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly, I really must try audio, and check this book out. I really love the title and cover!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very glad you liked it, Kelly, and thanks for saying!

    -Dev

    ReplyDelete